We're excited to introduce two new tools to help you plan your time on the water.
Marinas.com's new Favorites feature
The new Lists tool
Give'em a whirl – here's how to get started:
Adding a Marina to Your Favorites
1. Visit any location page on Marinas.com. Location page types include Marinas, Harbors, Inlets, Bridges, Locks, Lighthouses, Ferries, Landmarks, and Ramps. You can view this list and navigate to each location page type from the Explore tab in the top menu bar.
2. Once on the location page, click the ❤️ icon in the top right-hand corner.
And voila! You can view that location in your list of Favorites at any time.
Creating a Marinas.com List
1. Log in to your Marinas.com profile (click here to create your free account)
2. From any marina profile (or
3. Name your list and add a description.
3. Once a list is created, you can add any marina, harborage, anchorage, bridge, etc.
You can also:
- Drag to reorder the order of destinations in your List
- Share your List with friends or keep it private
- Build multiple Lists
- Rename and edit the descriptions on Lists
Questions? Feedback? Let us know – email [email protected].