For Valentine's Day 2020, show your favorite marinas the love! When you do, you'll be entered into our daily giveaway of $25 in dockage credit at any of Dockwa's 1,000+ partner marinas.
Here's how to enter:
- Leave a review – here's how:
- Visit our Marinas.com homepage
- Log in – or create your free Marinas.com account if you don't already have one
- Search for the marina you'd like to review
- Click "Write a Review"
- Repeat for all the marinas you'e visited
- That's it! We'll pick daily winners throughout the next few weeks leading up to Valentine's Day 2020.
Do all reviews enter me to win?
Nope! One-word or baloney reviews need not apply. Make sure your review is 1) legitimate (i.e., you've actually been there and not because you're an employee or the family member of one) and 2) thoughtful.
What makes a thoughtful review?
A star rating can mean a hundred different things, so make sure to tell your story. Here are some tips:
- Include some context around your stay. What kind of boat were you on? Where were you coming from? What time did you arrive? Had you been to this marina before?
- Explain your rating. If they went above and beyond, what specifically did they do? If you docked them a star or they got low marks, how could they do better next time?
Will a negative review enter me to win?
If you submit a less than glowing review on a day that no other reviews come in, maybe. But the campaign is called "Show the Love," after all – we're giving preference to 4- and 5-star reviews, and 3-star reviews that include some positive aspect of the marina.
Can I enter more than once?
Yes! If you've visited several different marinas, you can submit a review for each one.
How will I be notified?
We will email you directly to the email you put on file for your Marinas.com account.
Where can I see the winners?
We'll be adding them to the Marinas.com blog along with the review that wins
Why can't I review marinas with my Dockwa login?
We're working on it! Stay tuned. Email [email protected] to let her know you want the team to hustle faster on this fix.
How do I review a marina so that the review appears as "Verified"?
If you've reserved at a marina using your Dockwa account, the team at Dockwa emailed you after your reservation with a specific link to review. Click that link, review, and the review will appear as Verified. (Sorry, we cannot re-issue this link.)
Where can I find the Terms & Conditions?
Right here, fancy.
Marina owners/ managers: Click here to claim your marina's free profile
Click here to share the Marinas.com Facebook post to encourage your boaters to review!