43" 1979 Hatteras Convertible
Trinket is a 1979 43 Hatteras Convertible that was delivered in the Spring of 1980 and has had a single owner who has enthusiastically exhibited pride of ownership and extraordinary care of the vessel. Her Bristol condition is the result of regular maintenance and updating. This Hatteras is better than new. Trinket is immaculate from the top of the bridge to the spotless engines and engine room bilge.
About the Boat
- Hull Type: Fiberglass/Composite
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Length Overall: 43'8"
- Beam: 14'6"
- Draft: 4'2"
- Bridge Clearance: 16'6"
- Model: 43' Convertible
- Year: 1979
- Engine Model: Detroit 6V92TA
- Mechanical Equipment: * Twin 450 HP GM Diesels 6V92TA (1015 Hours Original)
* Glendening Engine Synchronizer
* Kohler 8KW Generator (40 Hours new 2005 )
* Raw Water Sea Strainers
* Class III Head System w/ Deck Pumpout
* Pressurized Fresh Water System
* 3 Bilge Pumps w/auto float switches
* Engine Room Blowers
* 50 Amp Battery Charger
* Racor Fuel Filters
* 20 Gallon Water Heater
* Hydraulic Steering
* Trim Tabs
* CO 2 Engine room fire Extinguisher w/Auto & Remote Controls
Email: [email protected]