Marinas.com is now a Dockwa Company! Read the announcement here.
Home » Buying a used boat » looking for 30' or bigger boat

sir_2_er

07/13/2007 at 11:51 am -

looking for owner carry contract. I'm looking for a 30' or bigger sailboat or motorboat where i could live aboard. preferably on the west coast but willing to go to east coast. hull needs to be in good condition. engine i would like it be running but not important. mast and sails are a must and be sail ready. interior i don't care about to much. i have over 25 years experience in woodworking so my plan is to remodel to my specifications if needed. i am also Multi talented person. never stop learning new things. and when i was in the service some years ago i drove and repaired small boats for the three years i served. but here's the the problem. after dealing with cancer twice in my life once in 1990 and again in 1999 I'm on a fixed income and could afford up to $250.00 month with a small down. i could have direct deposit into your bank on the 4Th of each month until paid in full. i will carry full coverage insurance on vessel for that period for our protection. once again, I'm also wanting to live aboard the boat. I'm at the point in my life where i need a change in life and sailing the oceans once again i can't get it out of my mind. I'm at the prime of my life at age of 46 and healthy. I'm not ready to "keel" over yet...just being punny there. so if your willing to help please email and we can talk. thank you much, john [email protected]