Slip in the Salt Pond Marina Dock Owners Association with direct access to the Chesapeake Bay. We’re at the north end of the Marina so it has quick access to Bay and it is quiet.
- 40’ Finger Pier for Easy On/Off
- Easy In-and-Out.
- New Rub Rail on Finger Pier
- Water and Electric Available, 30 Amp and 50 Amp, Electric metered separately
- Monthly Fee $182.40 - Includes: Dock Maintenance, Water, Shower House
- Association Pool Access (Large swimming pool with lap lanes and lounge chairs)
- Parking for Autos
- Real Estate Taxes: 2019 - $224.44 plus $93.96 Storm Water Fee
Salt Pond Marina: (Lat. and Long. - 37.6 N, 76.3 W)
· Quick access to Chesapeake Bay or the Ocean - no bridges, no locks
· Spend the day at Salt Ponds Beach or Buckroe Beach
· Ship's Store with ice, cold drinks, sundries, and gifts
· Floating fuel dock with mid-grade gasoline and diesel
· 3 bath houses and 2 laundry facilities
· Facilities to host your power squadron, boat group, or rendezvous
· Pump-out station equipped with port-a-potty receptacle
· Official fish weigh station with digital scale and certificates, 2 self-service fish cleaning stations
· Boater’s lounge with public computer, coffee, microwave, and book exchange
· Wi-Fi available
Width: 15.0' - Length: 40.0' - Depth: 6.0'
Email: [email protected]