Sunset Harbour Yacht Club LAT. 25° 47' 38' LONG. 80° 08' 45'
1928 Sunset Harbour Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Click for map) 800-892-2210
LAT. 25° 47' 38' LONG. 80° 08' 45'
• Our Yacht Club is on the West side of Miami Beach and protected from prevailing winds
• Easy driving access by the Venetian, Tuttle, and MacArthur bridge
• The Venetian east bridge opens on demand during weekends and on the half hour during week days.
If you are coming to visit us by land:
(1) I-95 South to Exit 4 I-195E/SR-112W to Miami Beach Airport
(2) I-195 to East 5 Alton Rd. South
(3) Right on Alton Rd. go 1.1 miles
(4) Right on 20th ST. to Sunset Harbour Drive
From the South
(1) Florida turnpike North to Homestead Ext N, SR-821 to Exit 17 SR-874 to Miami and SR-821
(2) SR-826 to SR-836 to Airport and SR-836W
(3) Continue on SR836, Dolphin Expy
(4) I-395 to Exit 2B 2nd Ave. to Biscayne Blvd and US-1
(5) Left on NE 11th Ter
(6) Left on Biscayne Blvd, SR-5,US-1
(7) Right on NE 15th St
(8) Venetian Cswy to Dade Blvd
(9) Left on Sunset Harbour Drive
If you are coming to visit us by sea:
How to get to the marina through each point of access to Miami Beach.
From the ICW:
At Green marker "49" just north of the West Venetian Causeway, turn east and follow channel to marina
as shown in the satellite view. (Click to enlarge)
From Govenment Cut:
At Red marker "16", turn north, through the East Venetian Causeway, then turn east and proceed to marina. (Click to enlarge)