• Dock Office open 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
• As a member of Valentines Yacht Club, we offer the following services for your safety and comfort
• Greet all new arrivals at the dock and provide assistance in docking. Assist in releasing and re-docking upon request.
• Check boats daily in the owner’s absence, including power lines, waterline, etc.
• Shower, coin laundry service provided and Restroom facilities.
• Our dock attendants will be happy to assist our members and guests with their luggage on arrival and departure.
• Portable pump out station available. See Dockmaster.
• Mail service and message delivery.
• Daily fax newspaper at front office.
• Transportation to and from the docks.
• A supply of local information is kept in the Dock Office for all registered guests.
• Nighttime security and restricted access at night.
• We monitor VHF Channel 16 from 7 am to 7 pm daily. During periods of inclement weather expanded coverage is scheduled.
• Room Service and on board dining available from 7 am to 9 pm daily.
• A Guest Service and Telephone Directory is provided for your convenience.
• For your convenience, we provide a well-equipped Fuel Dock.
• 110 volts and 220 volts, 100 amp and 100 amp-3 phase electrical service are available.
• Charge for water is $0.35 / per gallon / per night.
• Waste removal is provided.
• Internet access at each dock.
For your convenience, you may purchase ice at our Dock Office.
Soft and Pure Reverse Osmosis Water produced on property for the Entire Resort and Marina.
Marina Pilot Contact information – please contact any one of these great pilots for assistance with the Devil’s Backbone
A1 Brod Shad: 242-557-7750/242-333-4427
Lil Woody: 242-333-4433/242-557-7417
Valentines Residences, Resort & Marina is open to all transient boaters year round.