My family and I came in by boat and we did not have a good experience.
We requested to have a slip near bathroom and activities for the kids. THEY PUT US IN THE FAR CORNER AWAY FROM EVERYTHING! Even though there where no boats there! I complained and with resistance they agread to move us.We were warned not to leave our rods out because of thieves.There where a dosen or so Locals fishing on the dock all night! I paid 150 bucks a night for a slip for this ghetto crap?
- Far walk to get anywhere!
- Long boat ride down the canal
- Nothing around the fisherman Marina except pool and a Hassel to get to the small fake town.
- Locals Fishing on the docks all night and Bad security.
- Dose not look like the pictures at all! No grass and under construction again!
My review is dont go there! While the fake town is nice, it is to much money for bad, slow service! I will not be returning! 2 stars for new docks and kids game room.