We didn’t arrive on Monday as expected because of the storm which we were told was horrible there. We arrived on Tuesday and there was no one to assist in docking, grab lines, direct us to our spot. There was absolutely no protection from the wind which was out of the east. The boat was actually dangerous to get on and off. There was no one there to ask if we could move to east dock which was rocking somewhat less. We stayed off the boat and finally decided to go home at 4 pm as did other boats. Because of the reservation situation we lost our money for two of the three days. That marina needs to build a more protected docking situation. Even the ferry stopped running at 2:50 even though it wasn’t raining.