The Nash Island Lighthouse is located on Nash Island near the town of Addison, Maine, and stands 51 feet above the surrounding waters.
The original light station was established here in 1838, while the white and black brick structure that stands today was not constructed until 1873. The Unites States Coast Guard discontinued the light in 1981, and it is no longer lit.
Those who wish to catch a glimpse of the lighthouse are best served by viewing it from the water. The grounds and lighthouse are closed to the public.