Lakeview Point Landing: Nestled along the southern shore of Onondaga Lake, Lakeview Point Landing provides boaters with a convenient access point to reach Onondaga Park’s West Shore Trail which runs directly through the Lakeview Amphitheater.
The following are rules/regulations concerning dockage at Lakeview Point Landing:
• Reservations required for show days – fully prepaid with no cancellation/no refund o Reservations are not required for non-show days and there is no fee to use the dock on these days
• Concert season rate: $1.50/ft/day (Subject to change without notice)
• Docks offer a dedicated entrance into the venue
• Concert tickets must be purchased in advance. Printed & mobile tickets will be accepted.
• No overnight docking, no amenities or services (power, water, etc.); overnight lodging at the facility is not permitted • No swimming. Grills, food & alcohol are not permitted on the dock – must remain on boat.
• Dogs are permitted within the dock area but must remain on a leash (no longer than 6ft) at all times. As a reminder – animals are not permitted within the amphitheater during shows with the exception of service animals.
• Docks open two (2) hours before the advertised show time on concert days; all slips should be vacated no longer than one (1) hour after the completion of the concert
• Kayaks and canoes are not allowed to use the docks during show days due to safety concerns
• There are no water taxi services scheduled for this season
• Drop off/pick up is permitted at the end of the dock
Docks were covered in bird crap. No attempt to clean Had to walk in tracking it into our boats. Very unhealthy conditions.
Although always a great experience.... we could not go due to a death in the immediate family..
The dock crew did not have a manifest and gave the dock I had specifically requested to another boat. They did help me with another dock.
My request expired due to slow response from marina.
This was our very first time out on this lake, and we were going to a concert there. It was a surprise for my husband, so I was nervous this wasn't going to go well...Needless to say, the service was totally 5 Star. From the Dock Master, Staff, Security and the most beautiful dock and pier. At night it was magical. Thank you for a magnificent time!
We docked at the Lakeview marina to attend a concert. It made it very easy to access the Amphitheater and avoid all the traffic.
The staff was excellent. They assisted with docking and were very informative about the venue.
Overall, awesome docks, well lit and very nice staff to great you and get your boat secure. Three star because docks were covered in goose poop. Now I have goose crap to clean off my carpets in the pontoon.
The only way to see a concert at the Amp in Syracuse! Great docks, great fun, easy access. We will never drive there again!
Staff was extremely helpful. I have a jet boat so when I arrived, I requested a slip with as few weeds as possible. They directed me to move to a slip that was much more suitable. The docks are brand new! Love the new lighting so after the concert it is easy to see as we are walking to our boat. Love Lakeview Point Landing!!