Lakeview Point Landing: Nestled along the southern shore of Onondaga Lake, Lakeview Point Landing provides boaters with a convenient access point to reach Onondaga Park’s West Shore Trail which runs directly through the Empower Federal Credit Union Amphitheater at Lakeview.
The following are rules/regulations concerning dockage at Lakeview Point Landing:
• Reservations required for show days – fully prepaid with no cancellation/no refund o Reservations are not required for non-show days and there is no fee to use the dock on these days
• Concert season rate: $1.50/ft/day (Subject to change without notice)
• Docks offer a dedicated entrance into the venue
• Concert tickets must be purchased in advance. Printed & mobile tickets will be accepted.
• No overnight docking, no amenities or services (power, water, etc.); overnight lodging at the facility is not permitted
• No swimming. Grills, food & alcohol are not permitted on the dock – must remain on boat.
• Dogs are permitted within the dock area but must remain on a leash (no longer than 6ft) at all times. As a reminder – animals are not permitted within the amphitheater during shows with the exception of service animals.
• Docks open two (2) hours before the advertised show time on concert days; all slips should be vacated no longer than one (1) hour after the completion of the concert
• Kayaks and canoes are not allowed to use the docks during show days due to safety concerns
• There are no water taxi services scheduled for this season
• Drop off/pick up is permitted at the end of the dock
Love it there for concerts
Docks clean this time Friendly staff.
We really enjoyed parking here for the concert. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We plan to do it again in the future. Some of the lights on the dock were out including near slip 12 so it was a bit dark leaving.
Everything was perfect. Docks were clean. Dock hands were helpful and courteous. And the outhouse was clean! The only thing to improve is keep the freeloaders off the dock! They don't pay for dock use, but bring their chairs, coolers, hang out at the docks and use the facilities that the boaters pay for!
Clean and organized dock. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
Great - dock crew was very friendly and helpful.
Showed up with a boat already in my reserved slip, was told nothing they could do about it the boat was left from the other night and not picked up yet. Had to park in front of it because I wasn’t able to take anyone else spots.
Staff was extremely helpful. I have a jet boat so when I arrived, I requested a slip with as few weeds as possible. Unfortunately, the slip I was assigned was loaded with weeds. Since the Shania Twain concert was sold out, it was not possible to change slips.
The workers were very organized and helpful.
The only way to go to the Amp!
Helpful staff. Clean dock. Easy in and out!
Love the lakeview point and all the workers!
easy in and out. Helpful staff
Help dock hands, easy access too
The staff were so polite and attentive! Only issue was how crowded the slips were. Doubled up made for some interesting docking.
It would have been 5 stars but my slip was double booked
They put me on a dock with another boat, the dock wasn't long enough and didn't have enough cleats to tie off too. We had to run ropes from one end to the other in order to keep my boat from hitting the boat in front of me. They need more cleats at least if they want to double up boats like that.
Rain stopped and was a great night
I did not like the fact that we had to park behind a large pontoon boat…the back of our boat was sticking out 6 ft from the end of the dock. In order to exit the boat we all had to climb on the front of the boat to get off..also there was not enough cleats as we only had 1 to tie the front and the back of the boat..
The docks are beautiful and wide, the staff was very helpful and friendly. This was our first time going to concert by boat, and i dont see us going any other way now! Was a beautiful cruise down the river, no fuss or hassle getting in, no traffic to deal with, and all the luxuries of home right on our boat 😁 I do wish you could reserve docking overnight, but was a quick ride to the Tiki Bar where we docked for the night. Not a far walk either from the dock to the concert grounds, though it is all uphill.
Although always a great experience.... we could not go due to a death in the immediate family..
My request expired due to slow response from marina.
This was our very first time out on this lake, and we were going to a concert there. It was a surprise for my husband, so I was nervous this wasn't going to go well...Needless to say, the service was totally 5 Star. From the Dock Master, Staff, Security and the most beautiful dock and pier. At night it was magical. Thank you for a magnificent time!
We docked at the Lakeview marina to attend a concert. It made it very easy to access the Amphitheater and avoid all the traffic.
The staff was excellent. They assisted with docking and were very informative about the venue.
Overall, awesome docks, well lit and very nice staff to great you and get your boat secure. Three star because docks were covered in goose poop. Now I have goose crap to clean off my carpets in the pontoon.
The only way to see a concert at the Amp in Syracuse! Great docks, great fun, easy access. We will never drive there again!