Guest Moorings at Annisquam Yacht Club Information:
The Club maintains five transient moorings: two that can accommodate yachts up to 38' and three that accommodate yachts up to 50’. Members wishing to moor their own yacht for a limited period of time may do so at no charge for no more than seven days per season. Guests of members and visiting yachtsmen with vessels will be assessed $75 per night for launch service and use of Club facilities (excluding the tennis courts, which are not available to visiting yachtsman). No more than 7 consecutive days on a mooring for reservation.
General Rules on Mooring Reservations:
1) A credit card is required to secure the reservation through www.Dockwa.com or the Dockwa app.
2) Reservations for a specific area or mooring are not accepted since placement depends on vessel length and draft (yours as well as others).
3) The club reserves the right to cancel any reservation in the case of inclement weather forecasts (e.g. hurricane warnings) or club racing events.
4) AYC Waterfront Staff will respond to your reservation requests through Dockwa based on availability. If confirmed, the first night’s reservation will be charged immediately and any additional nights will be charged upon arrival.
5) Reservations for non-members will not be taken until after May 20th, 2019. The Club reserves the right to manage availabilities.
6) Rafting multiple boats on AYC Moorings is not permitted under any circumstances per Club Policy. One boat per mooring only.
7) Mooring reservations are for a 24 hour period with check-in after 12 noon and check-out before 12 noon the following day.
8) Customers cancelling 48 hours in advance of their arrival date will receive a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours of the arrival date will not be refunded or credited for future visits.
9) The AYC does not provide transportation to or from any area beaches under any circumstance.
How to Access Dockwa
Go to www.annisquamyc.org.
Under the Waterfront Tab, choose Guest Moorings.
Click on the Dockwa Badge.
It will direct you to the reservation page for Dockwa and you may proceed from there to make your requested reservation.
1.Log on to www.Dockwa.com or Download the Dockwa app for your Android or Apple device.
In “Request Reservation”, enter dates, length and draft of vessel.
Dockwa will have you set up an account if you are not already a user.
Enter all vessel and payment information.
->->Responses to mooring requests will be sent via email from Dockwa
2019 Launch Schedule:
May 25th– Oct 14th
May 28th-June 16th
Wed-Thur: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fri-Sun: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
June 17th-September 2nd
Mon-Thur: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Fri-Sat: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sun: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
September 3rd-October 14th
Wed-Thurs: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fri-Sun: 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The launch driver Pete was very professional, pleasant and accommodating. We dined at the restaurant on the casual side. The service was very slow, food was mediocre. Our waitress and the manager made us feel like we didn’t belong there. We will never go back to the restaurant!!!
Awesome Yacht Club. Been visiting for several years now. Very welcoming. Karen in office is great. Club manager could not be nicer. Very professional run club. Nate and his marina and launch staff are courteous and helpful with any of your needs. Look forward to my next stay.
Great location with substantial moorings right off the beach. Tide is strong so be careful if you swim off your boat.
We were not able to get to Gloucester because of inclement weather. I am disappointed with my inability to contact the person managing this reservation at the Annisquam Yacht Club despite the multiple modes I employed to do so. Because of this issue, I’m not sure I will use Dockwa again to make an advance reservation. Knowing that there were open moorings yesterday that they able to rent made my $75 investment even more painful.
The yacht club was lovely and the staff couldn't have been nicer
We always enjoy going to the Annisquam Yacht Club moorings. The beach is beautiful, the sunsets and the view of the ocean is amazing. The things that keep this from being a 5 star review are: 1. The fishing boats that run out to the river in the early morning throw a mean wake at you while you sleep. 2. The crazy weekend boaters partying and consuming the entire beach with their boats anchored on the beach is a bit annoying. I recommend going during the week if possible and avoiding the weekend. We totally enjoy the evenings and mornings best before the weekend boats show up. 3. I wish the Yacht club would upgrade it's menu. They have a very limited menu not really designed for dinner.
The yacht club was very nice. The people,location and moorings were great along with the restaurant . I will be going back.
Short stay-nice club and beautiful mooring field area. Even he early AM lobster boats were at polite speed
Nice facilities, great location and wonderful hospitality.