We had several issues with the club, but overall it was a reasonable two night stay.
First I think their summary on Dockwa needs to be updated:
1) The entire property closes at 5. If you arrive later, you will have no idea where you should tie up.
2) Docks are fixed/non floating and they do not provide fender boards.
3) They are unreasonable on trash/recycling. I went to put recycling in containers and was told I needed to sort ON MY BOAT BEFORE BRINGING to trash. Also - I was told that a single empty wine bottle had to be put in a plastic bag (so add more plastic???).
4) Dockhands had attitude. One in particular was down-right disrespectful.
5) There is only one public restaurant on the entire island!!!
In general, we got the feeling that we weren't really wanted at the YC or on the island. Therefore I will not be returning again.